We have created DAC Tours with an idea in mind from the very first moment: that our company be environmentally sustainable and that we can contribute to improving the society in which we live. To do so, we have established this decalogue of principles as a guide for our current and future business actions. The principles indicated here are embodied in concrete actions whose results we report annually.
- We offset the carbon footprint generated by transportation in our experiences.
- We promote sustainability among our suppliers by searching, collaborating and recommending hotels / restaurants based on sustainability criteria (“eco score”).
- We minimize the use of plastics (particularly single-use ones) and paper, and in any case we reuse or recycle all that we generate.
- When needed, we try to use recycled raw materials and / or ecological products.
- We organize/participate in activities having the specific objective of collecting waste from nature and helping the space to return to its natural state of cleanliness.
- We promote the involvement and ecological and sustainable contribution of our clients and followers. We make them participants in our Sustainability Decalogue and encourage their participation and involvement in it.
- We create local wealth with our experiences. We seek that all our suppliers (guides, transportation, restaurants, …) are people rooted in our land.
- We offer free tourist experiences to groups or disadvantaged people or those who, for one reason or another, have greater difficulty accessing them.
- We contribute to projects of various kinds and to create wealth in national and international communities. We donate at least 5% of our net annual turnover.
- We participate in forums, belong to institutions and follow recommendations and groups related to the Sustainable Development Goals, as a way of raising awareness and feedback on our commitment in this field.